One or more transfer areas open up access for vehicles to the car park which has a lift/shuttle unit inside. A lift positioned at one end of the system transports the shuttle vertically to the parking level required. Once at the required level the shuttle moves the LAT (the palletless conveyor transport systems for cars) to the parking space. Once positioned the LAT parks the car directly onto the concrete shelf.
One or more transfer areas open up access for vehicles to the car park which has a lift/shuttle unit inside. A lift positioned in the system transports the cars vertically from the transfer area to the parking level. The car is taken over by the LAT and transported onto the shuttle. The the shuttle moves in front of an empty parking space and parks the car. The cars are parked directly onto the concrete shelf.
- an automatic parking system, for 40 to over 100 cars, constructed as a high rack system, suitable for use in public car parks
- available as tower or shaft variant
- reduces the need for driving lanes and ramps, reduces the need for costly illumination and ventilation
- systems can be designed to accommodate differing vehicle heights and weights of up to 2.50 tonnes (e.g. Mercedes-Benz/ BMW/ Jaguar)
- several operating options are available (e.g. magnetic card/remote control). It is also possible to integrate a cash accounting system for the collection of parking fees where applicable.