When there is more space in length than in width, the new Slimparker 557 shows off its merits. This slim system merely requires an installation width of 2.60 metres in narrow broad strips between buildings. It has been specially designed for the area between the set-back lines and building. Vehicles can be stacked up 6 levels deep in front of, and behind the lift. The ground level lid can be furnished with the most varying coverings and can be camouflaged to suit its surroundings.
- semi-automatic parking systems for up to 23 cars
- very small floor plan area and very slim construction
- below grade arrangement especially designed for the area between the set-back line and building
- system can be driven over when entrance is lowered
- double row arrangement in front and behind the lift is possible, 1 empty place is required
Residential buildings, condominiums, office buildings.